UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (eBook with MCQ) ⇒ BUY NOW
Faculty Jobs in Ahmed Garib Unani Medical College & As – Salam Hospital, Nandurbar – Apply within 30th July 2021
Institute/College/University Profile: Jamia’s Ahmad Garib Unani Medical College is a unique college of its kind in the State of Maharashtra. The College conducts course of KAMIL-E-TIB-O-JARAHAT (Bachelor o f Unani Medicine and Surgery) B.U.M.S. according to the curriculum and syllabus as prescribed by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, (CCIM) New Delhi It was established in 1997 with the aim of popularizing the education and science of Indian System of Medicine. This College is recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi and Government of Maharashtra as well as affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
Location: Nandurbar, Maharashtra
Vacancy Title: Principal/ Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Recruitment Type: Full Time
Qualifications & Experience of Teaching staff for UG course :
- a) A degree in Unani Medicine from a University established by law or a statutory Board or Examining Body of Indian Medicine or equivalent and included in Second Schedule of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act,1970 (48 of 1970);
- b) A Post-graduate qualification in Unani from a recognised Institution or University preferably in the concerned subject for the fresh recruitment of Lecturers, and this shall be applicable from the academic session 2014-15;
- c) Teaching experience in a recognised institution for ten years and five years for the post of Professor and Associate Professor (Reader), respectively in the concerned subject or in allied subject of the Department concerned; and
- d) For the post of Assistant Professor (Lecturer) with age not exceeding forty-five years, no teaching experience is required.
DESIRABLE : Original published papers or books on the subject.
1) In case of Private Institution, the teaching experience must be certified by the University concerned.
2) Teachers appointed and working in recognised Unani colleges prior to this notification shall be eligible for appointment or promotion for the post of Professor, Associate Professor (Reader) and Assistant Professor (Lecturer) in the respective discipline without post graduate qualification.
3) In case of absence of teachers holding Post-Graduate Degree in required speciality of Unani, the Doctor of Medicine in the allied subjects shall be considered.
4) Provision for Allied Subjects : The provision shall continue for five years from the date of publication of this notification in the Official Gazette, and the details of the Allied subjects shall be as follows:
Speciality Required Name of Allied Subject.
Tashreehul badan Ilmul Jarahat or Kulliyate Tib
Munafeul Aza Kulliyate Tib
Saidla Ilmul Advia
Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom Tahaffuzi wa samaji Tib or Moalajat or
Mahiyatul Amraz Moalajat or Kulliyate Tib
Ilaj bit Tadbeer Moalajat or Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
Amraze Jild Moalajat
Amraze Uzn, Anf, Halaq wa Asnan Ilmul Jarahat or Moalajat
Amraze Ain Ilmul Jarahat or Moalajat
Ilmul Atfal Moalajat or Qabalat wa Amraze Niswan
Qualification of teachers for Pre-Tib courses :
- a) For subjects of Basic Sciences- Master of Science (M.Sc.) first or second class in the respective subject.
- b) For the subject of Arabic and Persian, Fazil with Arabic or Persian or equivalent Examination.
Note: – For the subjects of Sciences and Languages, there shall be the provision of lectureship only.
Qualification for the post of Head of the Institution (Principal or Dean or Director) :
- i) ESSENTIAL: The qualification and experience prescribed for the post of Professor shall be essential for these post of Head of the Institution(Principal or Dean or Director).
- ii) DESIRABLE :
- a) Post-Graduate qualifications in Unani Tib;
- b) At least five years administrative experience;
- c) Original published work in any subject of Unani Tib; and
- d) Good Knowledge of Arabic or Persian and English.
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply:
- Application along-with attested copies of all relevant Certificates must reach to the college on or before: 30th July 2021 . ( Exact date is to be specified) (Minimum 14 days (as per Direction No. 01/2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.)
- Apply to the President, at following address on plain paper / prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and experience certificates.
Last Date: 30th July 2021
Ahmed Garib Unani Medical College & As-Salam Hospital,
Molgi Road, A/P.Tal.Akkalkuwa,
Dist. Nandurbar – 425 415
Reference: Click Here