UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (eBook with MCQ) ⇒ BUY NOW
Revised Dates of UGC NET Exam June 2020
Revised Dates UGC NET Exam June 2020: In view of the hardships faced by the parents and the students due to COVID-19 epidemic, the National Testing Agency has extended/ revised the dates of submission of Online Application Forms for various Examinations.
New Revised date of UCG NET Exam – Till 30th June 2020
UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (PDF with MCQs) BUY NOW
Accordingly, the Extended/ Revised Dates of UGC NET Exam with other exams shall be as follows:
|S. No.||Examination||Revised/Extended Dates*|
|01||National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE-2020||01.01.2020||30.04.2020|
|02||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Admission Test-2020 for PhD and Open Mat (MBA)||28.02.2020||30.06.2020|
|03||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)-2020||01.03.2020||30.06.2020|
|04||Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE)- 2020||02.03.2020||30.06.2020|
|05||UGC-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET)-June 2020||16.03.2020||30.06.2020|
|06||CSIR-National Eligibility Test (CSIR-NET)-June 2020||16.03.2020||30.06.2020|
|07||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)-2020||01.05.2020||30.06.2020|
Click for Official Notification for Revised Dates
Official Notification for New revised
Official Notification for Revised Dates (15th June 2020)
- Submission of Online Application Forms shall be accepted up to 05.00 PM and Submission of fee up to 11.50 PM
- The requisite fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM.
The detailed schedule mentioning revised dates of downloading of Admit Cards and of Examination will be displayed separately on respective examination website(s) and www.nta.ac.in, after assessment of the situation.
- NTA understands the importance of academic calendar and schedule, but it is equally concerned about the wellbeing of every citizen including students.
- NTA would expect students and parents to not worry about the Examination. Moreover, parents are requested to help young students utilize this time for preparing for the Examination and focus on critical concepts in order to close learning gaps if any. NTA would keep students updated about the latest developments and would inform about changes with ample time.
- The candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting the respective examination website and www.nta.ac.in for latest updates.
For Further Help, Plz. Contact NTA
The candidates can also contact at 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953, 8882356803 for any further clarification.
FREE STUDY MATERIAL FOR UGC NET
UGC NET Syllabus (Updated): Paper 1 and 2
Solved Question Papers of UGC NET Paper 1
UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (Download PDF)