UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (eBook with MCQ) ⇒ BUY NOW
Faculty Jobs for Rashtriya Raksha University, Gandhinagar – Apply within 30th June 2021
Institute/College/University Profile: The University is destined to grow as a model security educational University of India. Its endeavors focus on highly professional security, strategic and defense education, research and training through its qualified civilian and military faculty, committed human resource, motivated participants and students, intellectually stimulating and professional disciplined environment and world-wide network, sharing and exchange. It aims at providing security and strategic education in the contemporary and futuristic security and strategic studies and interdisciplinary areas.
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Vacancy Title: Teaching cum Research Associate/ Assistant Professor- Cyber Forensic
Recruitment Type: 364 days on contractual basis.
Eligibility Qualification: Master degree with 55% marks in Cyber Forensic as a main subject (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) or in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Candidates must have 3(three) years teaching/ Research experience in the relevant subject from University/College/Institutions recognized by University Grants Commission New Delhi.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, preference will be given to the candidate who have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET:
- Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Byelaws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions: –
a) Awarded Ph.D. Degree in a regular mode;
b) Evaluated Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
c) Conducted open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate;
d) Published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal by the Candidate;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph. D work in
conferences/seminars sponsored/ funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar
The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
- Other desirable qualification: –
1. Teaching, Research and / or professional experience from reputed organization
2. Papers presented / published at Conferences and / or in refereed journals
3. Proficiency in English and working knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi.
4. Ability to meet the timelines
5. Excellent research skills
6. Ability to prepare reports/papers on various assignments.
7. Experience of research in relevant area
8. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must submit their CV along with teaching application form available on the RRU Website. The CV and dully filled form must sent at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2021.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for interviews (online/offline as per prevailing Covid-19 situation) after a due screening of the applications in the first week of July 2021.
To Apply: email@example.com
Last Date: 30th June 2021
Rashtriya Raksha University
At. Lavad, Ta. Dehgam, Gandhinagar
Reference: Click Here