UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (eBook with MCQ) ⇒ BUY NOW
The UGC has been implementing the scheme of National Fellowship for OBC (Other Backward Classes) as entrusted & funded by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, New Delhi. The scheme is open to candidates who belong to Other Backward Classes (OBC) and are pursuing higher studies such as regular and full-time M.Phil. and Ph.D degrees in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology.
NFOBC – National Fellowship for OBC Result 2019-20
There are 300 slots for award of fellowship every year for all the subjects for consideration of application received through On-line submission from research scholar belonging to OBC category. There is a provision of 3% reservation for slots for consideration of award of fellowship to research scholars for Persons with Disability (PwD) who belongs to OBC category.
More Details: National Fellowship for OBC (Other Backward Classes)
List of candidates in National Fellowship for OBC Result, who have been identified for award of “National Fellowship for Other Backward Classes” (NFOBC) for the selection year 2019-20 (both cycles i.e. June, 2019 cycle and December, 2019 cycle) is announced. The candidates, whose roll numbers are given in the list are eligible to receive fellowship for pursuing research leading to award of M.Phil/Ph.D as per the guidelines of scheme, terms & conditions contained in the Award letter and the Notification.
The list of provisional selected candidates under the scheme of “NATIONAL FELLOWSHIP FOR OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES” (OBC) for the selection year 2019-20 is attached.
National Fellowship for OBC Result 2019-20
Last Date to Apply for Availing Fellowship: before 31.07.2020 only
Important Guidelines of National Fellowship for OBC Result:
The candidates and the institutions where the identified candidates are pursuing their research or where a candidate seeks admission are required to adhere to the following:
1. The candidates, whose roll numbers are given in the attached list may also check their result on UGC website at www.ugcnetonline.in. The candidates, who want to avail the fellowship for pursuing research leading to award of M.Phil/Ph.D may download their Award Letter from www.ugcnetonline.in.
2. The candidates and their institutions may note that the selections have been made on the basis of information given by the candidates, while applying for NET. Therefore, their selection is provisional. The eligibility of the candidate, for the fellowship, is required to be ensured by University/Institution at the time of admission to M.Phil/Ph.D.
3. The fellowship will be payable from thedate of issue of result of NFOBC(in case, the candidate is already pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D) OR from the actual date of joiningM.Phil/Ph.D, whichever is later. Therefore, if a candidate has already taken admission, for M.Phil./Ph.D through regular and full time mode, in any UGC recognised University/Institution and his/her roll number is given in the list, he/she should apply for fellowship before 31.07.2020 only.
4. The identified candidates who have not taken admission/registration are advised to get admission and registration for regular and full time M.Phil/Ph.D in a UGC recognised University/Institution at the first available opportunity but not later than three years from the date of issue of award letter.
5. For claiming the fellowship the candidates are advised to fill in the ‘Verification Form cum Joining Report’ and submit it to the officials concerned of their institutions. The verification form shall be duly signed/countersigned by the scholar, the Guide, the Head of Department and the Registrar of University/Director of Institute. A proforma of the ‘Verification Form cum Joining Report’ is also attached below:
Annexures for National Fellowship for OBC Result 2019-20 Selected Applicants
6. The fellowship amount shall be disbursed by UGC directly into the bank account of the Awardee. The fellowship is payable for a maximum period of five years. The fellowship will not be payable for gap period between submission of M.Phil dissertation and admission in Ph.D.
The maximum gap period allowed between submission of M.Phil dissertation and admission in Ph.D is one year. However, the period of five years for payment of fellowship will be counted from the date of joining the fellowship.
7. Apart from verifying the credentials of candidate, the university/institution is also required to strictly follow the following:
- Read the guidelines of scheme and this notification thoroughly.
- Verify and ensure that the candidate is eligible for receiving the fellowship under the scheme as per the guidelines and this notification.
- Ensure the authenticity and correctness of claim of candidate that he/she belongs to a notified ‘Other Backward Caste’.
- Verify/authenticate the required educational qualifications and marks obtained by him/her.
- Ensure that all the documents required as per the guidelines and notification are completely and correctly filled by the scholar in the formats prescribed by UGC.
- Deposit all the documents submitted by the candidate and keep their record in its safe custody and upload the required information, on the scholarship payment portal for claiming the fellowship through DBT mode.
- Ensure that both the ‘Verification Form cum Joining Report’ and ‘Certificate by the Institution’ are strictly as per the format given hereunder, are completely filled, properly scanned and uploaded on the scholarship portal.
8. After satisfying itself of the genuineness of the claim and verification of all facts as given in the verification form cum joining report, the concerned institution shall link the candidate on the portal, give all the details and upload a legible and complete copy of scanned ‘verification form cum joining report’along with the ‘Certificate by the Institution’ on the scholarship payment portal (https://scholarship.canarabank.in/).
Also, Read | How to register Scholar Profile on Canara Bank Portal
9. Once the candidate starts receiving the fellowship, Institution shall ensure that all the claims for Fellowship, HRA and contingency are received regularly by them and the data is uploaded by them in a time bound manner on scholarship portal on monthly basis (before 15thof every month).10.The data of scholar is required to be uploaded by a ‘Maker’ and approved by a ‘Checker’ who should be permanent officials of that university/institution & duly authorised by the Head of Institution to access the scholarship payment portal.
I. Strict action, as per law, shall be taken against the scholar for furnishing any type of wrong/misleading information in respect of his/her eligibility and other details for getting the fellowship and for furnishing wrong/misleading information during the tenure of research period. UGC reserves the right to take action/initiate proceedings against such scholars and for recovery of fullamount of paid fellowship along with interest.
II The institution concerned and its officials shall be held responsible if any payment is made to an ineligible scholar on the basis of uploading of wrong/misleading information on the payment portal. Actionshall be taken against the institution/officials including blacklisting of the institution and recovery of paid amount of fellowship with interest from the institution/officials concerned.
III. Un-authorised access of the scholarship payment portal shall invite action under the relevant provisions of the Information Technology (IT) Act.
Official Notification of National Fellowship for OBC Result: Click here
UGC NET Syllabus (Updated): Paper 1 and 2
UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (Download PDF)
Solved Question Papers of UGC NET Paper 1
Academic and Research Events Updates
23 thoughts on “National Fellowship for OBC Result 2019-20 | List, Guidelines, Annexures”
Sir we take admission in IITs through this fellowship?
You are not eligible for PHD admission on basis of this fellowship. Either you will have to qualify the respective IIT’s entrance test or have valid score of qualify exams like GATE/CAT/CSIR/JRF etc.
You will get a monthly fellowship if you got enroll MPhil or PhD anywhere in India in any institutions or universities.
I have passed my entrance exam, but not UGC net , am i eligible.
If you have passed entrance exam of PhD then you have face interview. After getting PhD admission, you are 100 percent eligible to get fellowship.
My Big Question is, How to find roll numbers which are don’t know of previous exams.
Roll number of which exam you are talking about??
Is it first mandatory to be enrolled to be selected for the National Fellowship for OBC?
No, it’s not mandatory but the priority during selection is given to the PhD /MPhil enrolled candidates.
सर यूजीसी नेट ओबीसी स्कॉलरशिप का फॉर्म किस वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है? मैंने कई बार वेबसाइट चेक की पर फॉर्म नहीं मिला। २०२० वर्ष में निकलने वाले फॉर्म के संबंध में जानकारी प्रदान करें।
NFOBC में सिलेक्शन के नियम बदल गए है | अब UGC NET qualified का ही चयन होता है| इस्ल्के लिए आवेदन के लिए notification आता है |
ज्यादा जानकारी के लिए यहाँ पढ़ सकते हैं | click here
NFOBC 2019 की फैलोशिप परिणाम की मेरिट लिस्ट में जिन रोल नंबर का चयन किया गया है जिनमे से सम्भवत बहुत रोल नंबर ऐसे भी होंगे जिनका एमफिल और पीएचडी में प्रवेश नहीं है ugc द्वारा दी गई तिथि जो कि 31 जुलाई थी उसकी समयासीमा पूरी हो चुकी है क्या सर इसके बाद कोई दूसरी मेरिट सूची भी आएगी सर अगर ऐसा हो तो कृपया बताने की कृपा करें
रिजल्ट आंके की तिथि से ३ साल के अन्दर पीएचडी या mphil में एडमिशन लेलेना होगा | तभी आप इस फ़ेलोशिप का लाभ उठा पायंगे | इस पोस्ट के Important Guidelines के 4th पॉइंट पढ़े |
Sir, I have been selected for NFOBC 2019-20 and already a registered student in Ph.D. but due to COVID-19 pandemic I was not able to apply for fellowship before 31.07.2020. Because schools, colleges and other offices were closed and are still closed till further notification. So, please suggest me, what should I do?
You can contact your university. They will definitely consider your excuse.
Don’t think that your fellowship has been lapsed due to this time constraint.
Sir, I have been selected for NFOBC 2019-20 and already a registered student in Ph.D. but due to COVID-19 pandemic I was not able to apply for fellowship before 31.07.2020 as per notification. Because schools, colleges and other offices were closed and are still closed till further notification. So, please suggest me, what should I do?
Kaise aur kaha se nfobc ka from aata h please inform me
Sir, I am studying in PhD 3rd year, today I aware about this fellowship so can I apply in NFOBC?? Which month this fellowship form open??
Keep visiting the website, You will be updated ( might be after UGC NET Exam Result).
For regular updates, you can like our Facebook Page.
सर मेरा phd में admission हुआ है, nfobc scholarship के लिए apply करना चाहता हूं परन्तु आवेदन की date & web/ link के बारे में जानकारी नहीं है।
आप यहाँ जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते है। क्लिक करें
Sir i m selected for nf obc 2019-20 my ugc ref. No. Is 190520949862 , I had submitted all my documents to the university and my university has linked my through canara scholarship portal on 30 july, I.e. 3 months ago. But even now my account on scholarship portal shows that “account details are not updated and beneficiary code has not been generated yet” .And date of registration and admission shows no record , what should I do sir… Pllzzz Help
Hello sir, I hv been selected for 2019-20..my university linked all my information on canara scholarship portal on 30 jul means 3 months ago even now canara portal shows that “account details are yet to be updated and benificiary code not generated yet ” What should I do sir
JRF থেকে কতগুলি কম হলে NFOBC পাওয়া যেতে পারে?
দয়া করে জানাবেন