Get Study Materials of UGC NET Paper 1 (eBook with MCQ) ⇒ DOWNLOAD NOW
UGC Funded Fellowships and Schemes to be Continued
In a new notice, UGC has informed to all concerned that the schemes funded by the commission will be continued beyond 31st March 2020.
According to the notification, which is available on the UGC website, the schemes for fellowships and scholarship to be continued up to 30th September 2020.
Now, there will be relaxation to all until the re-opening of the universities, especially for the research scholars, faculty members and others who are availing the fellowships from the UGC. Hope, there will be no documentation for continuation as it was mandatory to get fellowship on a monthly basis.
The schemes which are notified by UGC are followings:
1. UGC Research Awards for Faculty;
- BSR Faculty Fellowship
- Emeritus Fellowship
- Research Award
- Mid-career Award
- Startup grant
2. UGC Fellowships for Post-Doctoral Researchers;
- DS Kothari Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- S Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship for SC/ST
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship for Women
3. UGC Fellowships for Doctoral students;
- National Eligibility Test – Junior Research Fellowship (NET-JRF)
- Swami Vivekananda Fellowship for Single Girl Child
4. Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students
5. National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities
6. National Fellowship for SC Candidate
7. National Followership for Other Backward Classes
8. UGC Scholarships for Post-Graduate Students;
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholars Single girl Child
- PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders
- PG scholarship for SC/ST students to pursue Professional courses
- PG Scholarship for GATE qualified students for ME/M.Tech
Not only these schemes, but UGC has also informed that the list of other 24 schemes will be continued till 30th September 2010.
For any doubt or confusion regarding UGC funded fellowships and documentation for continuation, feel free to clear your doubts through posting the comments below.