UGC NET Study Materials for Paper 1 (eBook with MCQ) ⇒ BUY NOW
MANF Result 2019-20 : The Ministry of Minority Affairs had modified the selection procedure for the identificationof candidates for award of “Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students” (MANF) for research leading to award of M.Phil/Ph.D. The revised guidelines are effective from the selection year 2019-20. As per the revised selection procedure -‘The selection for the award of fellowship to students will be made on the basis of merit of each UGC-NET-JRF or CSIR-NET-JRF examination.The guidelines are attached herewith.
As per the selection procedure of Ministry of Minority Affairs, the candidates have been shortlisted from among the candidates who have qualified UGC-NET, held in June, 2019 and December, 2019 i.e., National Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Joint CSIR-UGC Test, held in June, 2019 and December, 2019 conducted by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It may be noted that e-Certificates of Eligibility for Assistant Professor have already been uploaded on https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
The result of the scheme of Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students” (MANF) has been declared on 31st July, 2020.
List of candidates under MANF result 2019-20, who have been identified for award of “Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF)” for the selection year 2019-20 (both cycles i.e. June, 2019 cycle and December, 2019 cycle) is attached. The candidates, whose roll numbers are given in the list are eligible to receive fellowship for pursuing research leading to award of M.Phil/Ph.D as per the guidelines of scheme, terms & conditions contained in the Award letter and this Notification.
MANF RESULT 2019-20 Download (New)
Result 2018-19 – Download
The candidates and the institutions where the identified candidates are pursuing their research or where a candidate seeks admission are required to adhere to the following:
1. The candidates, whose roll numbers are given in the attached list may also check their result on UGC website at www.ugcnetonline.in. The candidates, who want to avail the fellowship for pursuing research, through regular mode,leading to award of M.Phil/Ph.D may
Download their Award Letter from www.ugcnetonline.in
2. The candidates and their institutions may note that the selections have been made on the basis of information given by the candidates,while applying for NET. Therefore, their selection is provisional. The eligibility of the candidate, for the fellowship, is required to be ensured by University/Institution at the time of admission to M.Phil/Ph.D.
3. The fellowship will be payable from the date of declaration of result of UGC-NET-JRF & Joint CSIR-UGC-NET JRF (in case, the candidate is already pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D) OR from the actual date of joining M.Phil/Ph.D, whichever is later. Therefore, if a candidate has already taken admission, for M.Phil./Ph.D through regular and full time mode, in any UGC recognised University/Institution and his/her roll number is given in the list, he/she should
apply for fellowship before 30.09.2020 only.
4. The identified candidates who have not taken admission/registration are advised to get admission and registration for regular and full time M.Phil/Ph.D in a UGC recognised University/Institution at the first available opportunity but not later than three years from the date of issue of award letter under the scheme.
5. For claiming the fellowship the candidates are advised to fill in the ‘Verification Form cum Joining Report’ and submit it to the officials concerned of their institutions. The ‘Verification cum Joining Report’ shall be duly signed/countersigned by the scholar, the Guide, the Head of Department and the Registrar of University/Director of Institute. A proforma of the ‘Verification Form cum Joining Report’ is also attached below.
Download for MANF Result 2019-20
6. The fellowship amount shall be disbursed by UGC directly into the bank account of the Awardee. The fellowship is payable for a maximum period of five years. The fellowship will not be payable for gap period between submission of M.Phil dissertation and admission in Ph.D. The maximum gap period allowed between declaration of result of M.Phil to admission in Ph.D is two years. However, the total tenure of fellowship will remain five years excluding the gap period.
7. Apart from verifying the credentials of candidate, the university/institution is also required to strictly follow the following:
I. Read the guidelines of scheme and this notification thoroughly.
II. Verify and ensure that the candidate is eligible for receiving the fellowship under the scheme as per the guidelines and this notification.
III. Ensure the authenticity and correctness of claim of candidate that he/she belongs to a ‘Minority Community’ notified by the Central Government.
IV. Verify/authenticate the required educational qualifications and marks obtained by him/her.
V. Ensure that all the documents required as per the guidelines and notification are completely and correctly filled by the scholar in the formats prescribed by UGC.
VI. Deposit all the documents submitted by the candidates and keep their record in its safe custody and upload the required information, on the scholarship payment portal for claiming the fellowship through DBT mode.
VII. Ensure that both the ‘Verification Form cum Joining Report’ and ‘Certificate by the Institution’ are strictly as per the format given hereunder, are completely filled, properly scanned and uploaded on the scholarship portal.
8. After satisfying itself of the genuineness of the claim and verification of all facts as given in the verification form cum joining report, the concerned institution shall link the candidate on the portal, give all the details and upload a legible and complete copy of scanned ‘verification form cum joining report’ along with the ‘Certificate by the Institution’ on the scholarship payment portal (https://scholarship.canarabank.in/
9. Once the candidate starts receiving the fellowship, Institution shall ensure that all the claims for Fellowship, HRA and contingency are received regularly by them and the data is uploaded by them in a time bound manner on scholarship portal on monthly basis (before 15th of every month).
10. The data of scholar is required to be uploaded by a ‘Maker’ and approved by a ‘Checker’ who should be permanent officials of that university/institution & duly authorised by the Head of Institution to access the scholarship payment portal.
I. Strict action, as per law, shall be taken against the scholar for furnishing any type of wrong/misleading information in respect of his/her eligibility and other details for getting the fellowship and for furnishing wrong/misleading information during the tenure of research period. UGC reserves the right to take action/initiate proceedings against such scholars and for recovery of full amount of paid fellowship along with interest.
II. The institution concerned and its officials shall be held responsible if any payment is made to an ineligible scholar on the basis of uploading of wrong/misleading information on the payment portal. Action shall be taken against the institution/officials including blacklisting of the institution and recovery of paid amount of fellowship with interest from the institution/officials concerned.
III. Un-authorised access of the scholarship payment portal shall invite action under the relevant provisions of the Information Technology (IT) Act.
Notification MANF result 2019-20 – Official Website